The Agency is the only organ of the Lagos State Government mandated to Regulate all types of Utility Infrastructure namely Communications, Electrical, Gas and Water (over and under the ground).
How we work
- Registration of all owners and operators of telecommunications masts, towers, parabolic and other types of antenna and similar structures for the purposes of sanitizing the environment which has been clustered by all sorts of substandard structures thereby endangering the lives and properties of law-abiding citizens.
- Regularization of existing as well as future infrastructure at internationally acceptable standards.
- Develop a Database of all existing telecommunications and similar infrastructure erected throughout the State and maintaining and updating the Database to include future developments.
- Monitoring consciously the length and breadth of the State to ensure that infrastructure constructed are of high-quality materials of international standards and consistently maintained to remain in a proper state.
- Enforcing the law and its attendant regulations to ensure proper adherence to the Law and Regulations issued by the Agency from time to time.